
20 facts about me. This should be interesting. 1) I absolutely hate myself. 2) I self harm. A lot. 3) I fell in love with someone I can't have on 5/18/14. 4) I'm addicted to pills and cigarettes. 5) I only have one true friend. 6) I have black hair and brown eyes. 7) I love dogs. 8) I'm 5'6. 9) I'm 15. 10) I live in North Carolina. 11) This is my second account. 12) I haven't ate in 4 days. 13) I'm starting to think of random facts. 14) I have my nose, snakebites, and belly button pierced. And I have size 00 gauges. 15) I wear a lot of black. 16) I was raped when I was 6. 17) I have severe depression and eating disorders. 18) Music is my life. 19) I'm sick right now. 20) I just listed random facts that popped in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment